Thursday, June 30, 2011

LIVE SHOPPING!




Well, here's one more thing to distract me. Live shopping on Net-a-Porter.com! It's a live map of the world, showing who's putting what in their "shopping bag". This is almost as fulfilling as shopping myself. Sometimes after watching this, I forget that no, I actually did not just get a pair of Valentino booties, and a Notte gown...that was some chick in Austria who I was shopping vicariously through. I've made a few observations after spending numerous hours (um, yes) watching other people shop on here:

1.) J Crew sells on Net-a-porter. Who knew?!
2.) People in Dubai love the bejewled garments.
3.) Not so much activity in Afghanistan...
4.) New York + UK= RICK OWENS, WOOLFORD, TEMPERLEY. THAT'S IT.
5.) CONFIRMED: The Japanese wear tiny sizes.
6.) China=ghost town.

check, check, check it out! (They ARE having a good sale, after all...)
http://www.net-a-porter.com/live

No comments:

Post a Comment