Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm Going Green

And I don't mean in the enviro sense. Although I do secretly sometimes wish to be beep-bopping around in a Prius, especially on days when I spend $70+ dollars to fill up my gas-guzzling SUV. ANYHOO...I digress. What I mean by going green is that I'm digging all of the fashions out there right now that are, wait for it....GREEN. Here are a few that just tickle my pickle.

Courtesy: Mulberry
This Mulberry Heritage Bayswater Satchel pictured on Nicole Richie (above) from the AW 2011 Collection is just splendid. While I keep my luggage-sized handbags near and dear to my heart, I am really loving this scaled-down bag.






Courtesy: Revolve Clothing


These Current/Elliott jeans might make my stems look like a pair of crisp green beans, but I'm willing to take that risk. They're actually en route to my house right. now. Can't wait! PS LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping at Revolve Clothing. Free shipping, no tax (if outside of CA), free returns/exchanges, friendly owners. LOVE.



Courtesy: www.netaporter.com


Ummmm...this dress is so wickedly hot that my eyes (among other things) are burning. There are no words for how divine this creation by Gucci is. I'm currently swirling and twirling into a deep depression that I can't acheive my full emerald goddess-ness potential in this sweeping vision unless I come up with a cool $3,900, and fast. I'll bet Demi Moore shows up somewhere in this dress and steals my thunder. What a b*tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment