Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nayo, stop mah akkount.


Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'SupportHelp'

SupportHelp: Hello, how may I help you today?

amyecurran@gmail.com: hello

amyecurran@gmail.com: I need to cancel my account

SupportHelp: To continue with the cancellation, please provide the reason why you want to cancel your subscription.

amyecurran@gmail.com: B/c I did not see what I wanted

amyecurran@gmail.com: thank you

amyecurran@gmail.com: please cancel

SupportHelp:

We have a special FULL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP running right now and I can give it to you for just $9.95 per month instead of the normal $30 or $35 per month…

Would you like to keep the membership for only $9.95a month?





amyecurran@gmail.com: no

amyecurran@gmail.com: no

amyecurran@gmail.com: I was looking for a friend on here and did not see him

amyecurran@gmail.com: please cancel now

amyecurran@gmail.com: Hello

amyecurran@gmail.com: please respond now

amyecurran@gmail.com: I need to cancel my account

SupportHelp: Just a moment please, while I look that up.

amyecurran@gmail.com: ok

amyecurran@gmail.com: cancel

SupportHelp: I have cancelled the REBILLING for you., this will stop further charges. An automated confirmation will be emailed to the registered email address within 24 hours.

amyecurran@gmail.com: thank you ... so to be clear I am only going to be charged 4.95 ... no reoccuring charges monthly

amyecurran@gmail.com: ONLY 4.95 one time, correct?

amyecurran@gmail.com: Alli?

SupportHelp: yes

amyecurran@gmail.com: you are the best!

amyecurran@gmail.com: thanks

amyecurran@gmail.com: hey wait ...

amyecurran@gmail.com: are you there

amyecurran@gmail.com: ?

amyecurran@gmail.com: Hellon?

SupportHelp: You are welcome! Have a great day!

amyecurran@gmail.com: thanks so much! I love you

amyecurran@gmail.com: hey wait, ae yu re

amyecurran@gmail.com: are you there?

amyecurran@gmail.com: I want to know where you are located?

amyecurran@gmail.com: hd cl,ck,c

amyecurran@gmail.com: ok bye then, you have have been a great help ... I really appreciate everything.

amyecurran@gmail.com: that was wonderful of you

amyecurran@gmail.com: to help me

amyecurran@gmail.com: so much

amyecurran@gmail.com: Thanks!

amyecurran@gmail.com: hey

amyecurran@gmail.com: thanks again

amyecurran@gmail.com: how long is your shift?

amyecurran@gmail.com: working?

amyecurran@gmail.com: ok cancel

amyecurran@gmail.com: thanks!

amyecurran@gmail.com: ur a pal

amyecurran@gmail.com: lol!

amyecurran@gmail.com: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment